The American Psychological Association’s Division on the Psychology of Men & Masculinities and
San Diego's Center for Men’s Excellence are proud to bring you The Eighth Conference on the Psychology of Boys & Men
in San Diego, CA on Saturday March 16th, 2024.
6 CE credits available for psychologists!
Location: San Diego, CA - Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Mission Valley/Hotel Circle
Date: March 16th, 2024
- This year, our conference theme is: Compassion For, From, and From Within Boys & Men
- The conference will bring together experts, researchers, and practitioners to explore the psychology of boys and men. Discover the latest insights, research findings, and best practices essential to mental health-based work with boys and men. Don't miss this incredible opportunity to network with like-minded professionals and gain valuable knowledge. Mark your calendars and get ready for an enlightening and engaging conference!
Conference Location & Hotel
- Join us! This exciting event will be held in-person (No virtual attendance or recording will be available.) at the Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Mission Valley/Hotel Circle in beautiful San Diego, CA. )
- A limited number of group rate hotel rooms are available first-come, first-served via this link
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided