- Daniel Singley, Ph.D. & John P. Rettger, Ph.D.
- Friday, June 26, 2020; 10:00 am – 3:30 pm Via Zoom
- FREE FOR SDPA MEMBERS
- 4 CEs
Event URL: https://sdpsych.org/event-3846482
(1) Identify common stereotypes and misconceptions in the psychology of men.
(2) Describe common key psychological issues related to masculinities including precarious manhood, normative alexithymia, and positive masculinities.
(3) Describe the ten guidelines and suggestions for clinical application in the APA’s Guidelines for Psychological Practice with Boys and Men.
(4) Cite important biopsychosociocultural influences for men for men from diverse backgrounds.