Check out our Facebook Videos!
Facebook Live Videos from CME cover many useful topics like parenting, DBT therapy, meditation and more!
The volume of parenting books and resources can be overwhelming for expectant parents. Below is a selection of resources that BTND veteran dads recommend.
- Mom & Mind Podcast - www.momandmind.com: 27 Top Tips for New Parents' Mental Health
- Daddy Issues – www.daddyissues.com
Books for Dads
- The Joy of Fatherhood: The First Twelve Months Expanded 2nd Edition
- Finding Time For Fatherhood: The important considerations men face when they become parents
- New First Three Years of Life: Completely Revised and Updated
- Caring for Your Baby and Young Child, Revised Edition: Birth to Age 5
- The Baby Owner's Manual: Operating Instructions, Trouble-Shooting Tips, and Advice on First-Year Maintenance It's hilarious, to-the-point, and very guy-friendly.
- Be Prepared: A Practical Handbook for New Dads Also funny and accessible with great tips
- The Birth Education Center of San Diego
- Parent Savers Online Radio
- Rancho Bernardo Chiropractic and Wellness During Pregnancy and Childhood
- Babycenter.com Advice for New Dads
Classes and Groups
- The Parent Connection
- The Postpartum Health Alliance
- Postpartum Men | Website for Dads with Postpartum Depression
- Postpartum Dads | Helping Families Overcome Postpartum Depression