Check out our Facebook Videos!
Facebook Live Videos from CME cover many useful topics like parenting, DBT therapy, meditation and more!
The volume of parenting books and resources can be overwhelming for expectant parents. Below is a selection of resources that BTND veteran dads recommend.
Books for Expectant Parents
- Parental Mental Health: Factoring in Fathers
- Expecting Better - Why Conventional Pregnancy Wisdom is Wrong - and What You REALLY Need to Know
- The Joy of Fatherhood: The First Twelve Months Expanded 2nd Edition
- Finding Time For Fatherhood: The important considerations men face when they become parents
- New First Three Years of Life: Completely Revised and Updated
- Caring for Your Baby and Young Child, Revised Edition: Birth to Age 5
- The Baby Owner's Manual: Operating Instructions, Trouble-Shooting Tips, and Advice on First-Year Maintenance It's hilarious, to-the-point, and very guy-friendly.
- Be Prepared: A Practical Handbook for New Dads Also funny and accessible with great tips
- The Birth Education Center of San Diego
- Parent Savers Online Radio
- Rancho Bernardo Chiropractic and Wellness During Pregnancy and Childhood
- Babycenter.com Advice for New Dads
Classes and Groups
- The Parent Connection’s “Daddy and Me” playgroups (requires membership)
- Meetup Groups for Dads in San Diego
- United States Marine Corps New Parent Support
- Daddit – The Ultimate Social Media Site “For Geek, Nerd, or Neuro-Atypical Dads”
- The Parent Connection
- The Postpartum Health Alliance
- Postpartum Men | Website for Dads with Postpartum Depression
- Postpartum Dads | Helping Families Overcome Postpartum Depression